ShinyMinor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShinyMinor

Mainly Stick Men

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Other graphic art & tutorials?

Go down 
2 posters

What do you think of the suggestions?
I like both!
Other graphic art & tutorials? I_vote_lcap100%Other graphic art & tutorials? I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I only like the graphic art suggestion!
Other graphic art & tutorials? I_vote_lcap0%Other graphic art & tutorials? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I only like the tutorial suggestion!
Other graphic art & tutorials? I_vote_lcap0%Other graphic art & tutorials? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I dont like either!
 0% [ 0 ]
I dont know!
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Magikman
Admin
Magikman

Other graphic art & tutorials? Empty
PostSubject: Other graphic art & tutorials?   Other graphic art & tutorials? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:54 am

I think that the website would profit from the opportunity for other graphic art to be posted, as long as it is in a specific thread, as this would allow people to develop thier skills more, although the main theme of the website would still be based around stickmen.

Another suggestion that i have is a tutorial section, where people can post tutorials and request them, allowing people to find help easily, and respond to the giver of the tutorial.

Please say what you think....

Other graphic art & tutorials? Eil3py

Last edited by Magikman on Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shadowpig60
Admin

Other graphic art & tutorials? Empty
PostSubject: WOOT   Other graphic art & tutorials? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:47 pm

That is jsut great i will add that right now k thats just a perfect idea
Back to top Go down
https://shinyminor.board-directory.net

Other graphic art & tutorials?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ShinyMinor :: What Should We Add?-
Jump to: